At iuvo, you’ll find a passion for excellence among our members; an emphasis on knowledge sharing and collaboration; a commitment to integrity in how we treat our customers and each other; and an understanding of work/life balance.
You’ll be surrounded by some of the best minds in the IT industry
Our philosophy is built on humanizing the IT experience, while building business growth
At iuvo Technologies, we take good care of our employees so that they can take good care of our customers. One element of providing a good work environment is to provide the benefits that allow us all to be healthy and prosperous
PTO & Leave
iuvo Technologies is expanding and looking for a candidate in the Lexington, MA area!
Are you looking for something other than “Just another job in internal IT?” Something different? Something new? Something that challenges you every day? Something fun?
Imagine a job in infrastructure technology where those you support genuinely appreciate you and respect you for your knowledge and experience. Imagine a team of coworkers that are highly skilled, there when you need them, and as committed to your success as you are. Imagine seeing NEW technologies, NEW environments and NEW challenges as a day to day aspect of your job. Imagine an environment and culture that pushes you to be the best you can be. Imagine a company that has a ping pong table... not because it's what you do to look like a cool company, but because it's cool to be able to take a break, grab a soda from the fridge, and play some ping pong!
Like, seriously, you have no idea... When we remodeled our office the CEO pulled me aside and made sure that whatever I did with the office that we'd still have room for the ping-pong table. He had a sort of desperate look in his eyes.
If you'd like to know a little more about us and our culture, check out this video of a presentation we recently did on culture, and how important we think it is for a great company.
This is iuvo Technologies.
iuvo Technologies is a unique and leading provider of innovative IT solutions for small and midsize businesses in the greater Boston area. We are always seeking experienced IT Systems Administrators who would be comfortable in a client-facing role.
Note that prior consulting experience is beneficial, but not required. If you’ve never been a consultant before, don’t be concerned. This job is all about customer support, communication and technical skills. If you have those, you’ll be able to pick up the rest, and- of course- we’ll guide you through it.
The ideal candidate has a broad technology skill set with a strong basis in Microsoft Windows (Server and Desktop), enjoys working as a part of high-performance teams, and is excited about being a key part in growing a successful business. This person is excited about learning new things daily, communicates and documents solutions as a natural and fundamental aspect of “Doing IT Right”, and doesn’t shy away from taking on new challenges, technical or otherwise.
This is a customer-facing, highly-valued position where you will bring your extensive experience to bear, providing IT leadership to companies of various sizes, interacting in all levels in the organization; from front-line staff to senior executives. They will look to you, and iuvo Technologies, as their trusted partner, the person who will guide them to operational maturity, to turn chaos to clarity.
Don’t forget to check us out at http://iuvotech.com
Key functions of this position include:
• Provide technical experience on a variety of projects involving one or more technologies, primarily in the Microsoft Windows space, but with opportunities to work with UNIX, Linux
• As required, work with a variety of virtualization technologies, including VMware vSphere and Microsoft HyperV.
• Provide on-site and remote support as required.
• Stay up-to-date on new technologies, industry developments and current events.
• Interface with stakeholders and end-users to identify technical solutions to meet business requirements.
• Evaluate and recommend technology solutions to meet business requirements.
• Design, configure, troubleshoot and maintain computer systems.
• Perform security, performance and availability assessments.
• Manage and resolve infrastructure issues.
• Diagnose and resolve user-reported problems.
Required skills and experience:
• 5+ years of hands-on IT Administration experience supporting Windows operating systems
• Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
• Strong working knowledge of Windows 7,8,10
• Previous experience working directly with users
• Knowledge of most Microsoft Office products and open source alternatives
• Experience with NAS and SAN
• Extensive experience creating and managing documentation
• A genuine commitment to ensuring effectiveness through all forms of communication
Not required, but highly valued, experience:
• Experience with Active Directory
• Experience with UNIX/Linux and variants
• 2+ years of experience with enterprise virtualization technologies such as VMware and HyperV
• Working knowledge of database and web technologies such as MySQL, SQL Server, Apache, IIS, etc.
• Experience with Amazon AWS, Azure and other cloud providers
• Automation and scripting experience
• DevOps and Agile Methodology experience
• Experience managing telecom equipment
• Experience managing CAD/EDA software such as Cadence, Mentor, Synopsis
• Experience with system imaging technologies
• Experience with Networking, WAN, LAN, WLAN
• Ability and willingness to travel within Eastern and Central Massachusetts (within the 495 belt), most particularly in the South Shore/South Boston area.
• Ability to lift and carry objects and equipment of no more than twenty pounds.
• A background check will be required.
iuvo Technologies offers employees a competitive compensation package, including medical, HSA (Health Savings Account), seventeen days of PTO (paid time off) to start with one additional day acquired for each year of service, ten paid holidays, paid sick leave, profit sharing based on company and individual performance, Retirement plan with company match, STD/LTD.
If you are excited at the prospect of joining our team; or hearing more about what iuvo Technologies is about, send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please no telephone or agency inquiries.
“When I came to iuvo, I found a place I could work at forever. iuvo gives me the autonomy and runway to bring ideas forward and be rewarded for my drive. Everyone here is smart, good at what they do, and truly want to help you succeed in your role.”Chris Russo
Vice President of Operations, iuvo Technologies